If you are going to use our credit score web site, you must abide by the following rules and be responsible when reading content linked to from this web site. All information is provided at no cost and we are not held liable for any recommendations, content or actions led by users of our site.
To stay in full compliance with the FTC and all new blogger restrictions, the following disclaimer and full disclosure agreement has been written. For any and all readers of CreditScoreFox.com, you should be aware of the following:
- Every post on CreditScoreFox.com may or may not generate money for the owner of the web site. Revenue generation may come from a lead, a sale, referrals to other companies and paid advertising, which may or may not include individual blog posts.
- It is fair to assume every link on CreditScoreFox.com may generate revenue for this web site.
- An individual post written on CreditScoreFox.com about a product or service, was written in our site’s editorial team’s opinion and not influenced based on any potential earnings, paid placement or free / trial services.
- CreditScoreFox.com can also be found on Twitter, and may occasionally send “tweets” from a third party service, whether that be a rss syndication service or ad network.
- Newsletter subscribers of CreditScoreFox.com may receive emails with revenue generating links.
The statement above should provide full information and compliance on any questions regarding blog compliance, revenue generation and post relevance. Should you have questions, please use the contact form.